About us

Mano nuotrauka
Vilnius, Lithuania
We are the best friends from childhood. We are interested in all different things, we live an interesting life which we would like to share with you. Gintare is studying in National Art School and her specialty is in choral conducting. Also she sings in Vilnius choir called Ave Vita and dances in Show Makers academy. She plays the piano already for 11 years. As you can see, she is very musical person. :) Giedra attended art school for 8 years. When she was younger she went to the music school Now she is studying psychology. Giedra has a big passion for art and music. At her free time she plays piano and guitar.

2011 m. gruodžio 9 d., penktadienis

Washington DC earrings

Hi guys! My mom was in Washington DC last week, so I asked her to bring me some accessories. When I saw what she bought me, I definitely fall in love with all the purchases, so I am posting some photos of my new earrings. P.S. If you are interested in what shop these earrings were purchased, or how much they cost, just leave a comment :) -Giedra.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą